Learn tools and techniques that will give you a better understanding and more comprehensive control of your projects and their activities, dependencies, and constraints.
Plan, budget, and execute your projects using proven tools and techniques that will help your organisation realise its goals.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Estimate task durations and budget
- Use Critical Path Analysis
- Track and report project schedule and budget
- Track and make informed decisions about change requests
- Proactively plan for and manage risks
- Make the most of your resources, maximizing the benefits of your project
Who is it forDevelopment Project Managers looking to enhance their capabilities with time-proven project management best practices.
- One-day, classroom instruction with hands-on training exercises using real-life examples from NGO projects
- A binder with the training materials
- Morning and afternoon coffee and tea breaks
- Networking lunch